What to see in Belfast?
Here are some of the tourist attractions :
- City Hall, Belfast BT1 5GS- 1.5 mile
- Titanic Belfast, 1 Olympic Wy, Queen’s Road, Belfast BT3 9EP- 1.4 mile
- The Salmon of Knowledge (The Big Fish), Donegall Quay, Belfast BT1 3NG- 1.2 mile
- Ulster Museum 2.7 mile
& Botanic Gardens, Belfast BT9 5AB- 2.4 mile
- St George’s Market, East Bridge St, Belfast BT1 3NQ- 1.3 mile
- Belfast Castle, Antrim Rd, Belfast BT15 5GR, 4.7 mile.
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre- Northern premier shopping and leisure destination, with over 70 fabulous stores and restaurants suitable for the whole family.1 Victoria Square, Belfast BT1 4QG- 1.2 mile.
- Parliament Buildings, Stormont Estate. Gardens & estate around Northern Ireland Assembly parliament with parks, trails & historic statues. Stormont Ct, Belfast BT4 3LP, 3 miles.
- Belfast Zoo, Antrim Rd, Belfast BT36 7PN- 6.7 mile
- Ormeau Park, Ormeau Rd, Belfast BT7 3GG- 1.1 mile.
- Victoria Park, 4 Kyle St, Belfast BT4 1LS- 1 mile.
Black Mountain Walk, Belfast- 4.1 mile.
The Gobbins Cliff Path- 20.1 miles.
• SSE Arena Belfast- Indoor stadium with 10,000 seats, hosting ice-hockey matches, ice shows, music and comedy events- 2 Queens Quay, Belfast BT3 9QQ- 1.1 mile
• Grand Opera House, 2-4 Great Victoria St, Belfast BT2 7HR- 1.8 mile
If you are looking for a tour, please visit following websites:
EASTSIDE VISITOR CENTRE, which is just 4min walk from the Aparment at: